1. Write down about what gives you peace of mind.
2. Focus on what you appreciate about the people in your life instead of wishing they would change
3. Be your own best friend. Tell yourself what’s on your mind, and then give yourself the advice you’d give a good friend who had the same issue.
4. Declutter a cluttered part of your office, creating a more peaceful and productive space.
5. Write down everything that’s weighing you down mentally and then understand how much better you can make others world by following through with what others depend on you for.
6. Tell someone how their actions affected you instead of holding it in and building resentment.
7. Tell the truth in your relationships. When we hold in our true feelings, we create stress for ourselves. Be kind but honest and share what you really feel.
8. Apologize for a mistake instead of rehashing it!
9. Catch critical, or self-victimizing thoughts. Instead of ruminating on what someone else did wrong, express yourself and ask yourself what you can do to create the change you’re seeking
10. Leverage your purpose to serve someone else, not for money—just because. That might mean helping them pursue their passion, or motivating them to reach their sales or production goals. Whatever gives your life meaning, give it to someone freely.