I love to rant and even be kinda random! This month is a rant. I am so passionate about our business and there are so many things that I want to talk about that I will just hit as many as I can.
I truly believe we have the best people and the best team of people in the industry. Even through this really tough stretch in the economy our team has held together and fought hard for every customer and every sale while delivering the service that creates a lot of value. We have to continue to get our message out about the value of what Yoder’s does. What you do for your customer matters!. No other business starts at 5am and works till midnight or comes in on Saturday if need be to provide the best service possible to their customers. I truly do not understand why someone would not choose to buy the material and services from Yoder’s Building Services.
Thoughts about stuff!
- I am excited about having Scott Ibbotson joining our team representing stone and brick!
- I am excited about Charlie Pierce heading up our Engineered Wood Department!
- The Oconee Home Builders Association Meeting went real well! Thank you to everyone that helped make that a success!
- Let Travis know if you like his remerchandising efforts. I think it looks great!
- If you would like to be a part of the “Reducing Costs” Roundtable. It is at 9am in the morning! Come join us!
- The Accounting Team Rocks! (Dave, Diane, Karol, Heather) Aways love their cheerful spirit!
- Outside Sales People and their teams work really HARD!
- Shipping and Recieving has to bail the sales people out most days! And it is expensive!
- The biggest way to reduce costs is to plan ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nonwork related news and events:
- Pray for Sherra Miller! (married to Devon) She was just diagnosed with cancer. Check out http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pray-for-Sherra-Miller/217996648265964
- Lifeline Community Church is having a Fall Festival on Friday evening at 5:30 on November the 11th. Come for lots of free food and a good time! The address is:
6979 West Oak Highway, Westminster, SC